Business Vehicle Hire in South Wales
Discounted vehicle hire for business users in Cardiff, Bridgend & Pontypridd
Charter Vehicle Hire Business Accounts
- Account facilities can be easily arranged for business/corporate users whether your requirement is for one day or one month we will work with you to customize a rental program designed to suit your needs.
- Rental can be arranged utilizing our insurers or a discounted corporate rate is available for customers providing their own comprehensive insurance.
- Ideal for corporate relocations, temporary work assignments or high staff turnover.
- Can be used while waiting for a new fleet car.
- Short-term rental flexibility, with long-term discounts.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
Benefits of hiring with Charter Vehicle Hire:
- It's often cheaper to use rental vehicles than reimburse per mile/km.
- It can display a better image to potential customers, employees and the public.
- You can avoid risk of insurance coverage on a personal car during business use.
- Service intervals are tracked closely.
- You will have a new/nearly-new vehicle.
- Vehicles are regularly checked.
- You only have to pay for a vehicle on days that you need one.
- New cars provide a better company image.
- You will have the flexibility to hire any type of vehicle.
Entertainment and Production Rentals
Searching to find vehicles for your next production? Charter Vehicle Hire can serve your needs. Before, during, and after your meeting. Whether you're "casting" for cars, vans or MPV's we have them all.
Contact Us: 0808 1787241
Please contact Brian on 029 2167 2196 for a credit application form.
Ford and Vauxhall provide the bulk of our Fleet but we also stock Renault, Peugeot & Hyundai amongst others. A drop off delivery service can be arranged for business hire, as well as the more traditional arrangement of visiting either the James & Jenkins complex in Llandaff North, Cardiff (just 2 miles from J32 M4/A470), at the rear of Brackla Street Shopping Centre in the heart of Bridgend or at Bakery Garage on the Maritime Industrial Estate in Pontypridd.