Last Updated : 28/05/19
We aim to deal with any complaints in as quick and fair way possible and have a number of ways in which this could be achieved. We are a privately owned and operated business and it is in our interest to deal with any issues as they arise which should avert the need to follow any formal procedure.
Please note that our Website and On-Line booking request system does NOT produce a confirmed booking. You will need to speak to us to check availability and your eligibility to hire, please do NOT rely on such a request having a positive outcome as we will not be responsible for any subsequent or consequential issues should the hire not proceed.
IF YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT
Please forward your issues together with name, address & details of hire if appropriate by letter, email, or phone.
Complaints can be made by letter, email or telephone at:
- - 14 Station Road, Llandaff North, Cardiff. CF14 2FF
- 029 2167 9257
- We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint by customers preferred method within three working days
- We aim to resolve all complaints as quickly as possible. If it is not possible to reach a prompt conclusion, we will contact the customer with an explanation, and set out expected timescales by which matters should be resolved
- We aim to resolve all our customer complaints internally Non-financial complaints can be directed to Trading Standards
- The customer may also contact the BVRLA Conciliation Service as an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution service. Details can be found at www.bvrla.co.uk or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org